WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp. isn’t focusing its fuel cell efforts solely on hydrogen made from natural gas, because production methods will be dependent upon a country’s economy and natural resources, a company executive tells Ward’s. “The real beauty of hydrogen is you can make it from just about anything you want to make it from,” Byron McCormick, GM executive director-fuel cell activities, says during an interview here at the GM Technical Center. “So it (the development of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM: Hydrogen Production Will Vary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.