General Motors Corp. and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. take top honors in the Strategic Vision 2004 Total Quality Index. The survey of more than 39,290 ’04 vehicle owners finds GM leading in 11 of the 19 segments. GM tied for the top spot in five categories, including two with Hyundai. In the small-car category GM’s Saturn Ion deadlocked with the Hyundai Elantra, and in the compact-car category the Chevrolet Malibu and Hyundai Sonata tied for first. GM tied with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Hyundai Do Well in Quality Survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.