MUMBAI – General Motors India Ltd. is adding the Chinese-made Sail hatchback to its Indian lineup, marking the start of the company’s second, and more aggressive, business phase here. GM India adds Sail hatchback to Indian lineup. The new strategy includes more product, attractive features and better pricing. Most importantly, it encompasses a multiple brand face that includes Opel, Chevrolet and those of its various global alliance partners. To do this, General Motors Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India Advances on Wide Range of Fronts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.