NEW DELHI – General Motors India Ltd. is entering the mainstream market here with its Chevy Optra and Corsa Sail passenger cars. GM India is looking to Corsa Sail to boost sales. It is giving a competitive edge to its new models by offering better value for the money and has plans to bring in more stylish models for the country’s surging market. Indeed, GM India expects to double its 2003 sales to more than 15,000 units and looks to 30,000 sales next year and more than 50,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India to Doubles Sales, Revenues for Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.