General Motors Corp.’s Indian unit says its March sales were up 30% year-on-year to 1,367 units, vs. 1,055 last year. Included in the total were 940 Corsa, 275 Astra and 152 Swing midsize models. GM produces the three vehicles at its Gujarat, India, plant. March sales represented a 70% jump from the 802 units GM sold in February.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM India Sales Up 30% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.