General Motors Corp. reports U.S. light-vehicle sales of 293,240 units in January, a 4.4% increase over year-ago. Cars sales grew 15.1% for the month with 134,141 deliveries, while truck sales remained relatively flat at 161,536, the auto maker says. Although retail sales fell about 7% for the month, fleet sales, up approximately 30%, more than made up for the difference. Fleet deliveries total about 30,000 units, a 10% decrease compared with like-2005, says Paul Ballew, GM executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM January Sales Increase 6%; Tahoe Up 53%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.