DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s July sales remain on track with the prior month, a company executive says. GM delivered 426,101 cars and trucks in June. Cavalier sales are strong halfway through July. “We’re performing pretty comparably to what we saw in June,” Paul Ballew, executive director-market and industry analysis, tells Ward’s. “It’s a good sales mix.” The auto maker in July 2002 sold 462,962 vehicles. If sales continue at roughly the same pace for the rest of this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM July Sales Comparable to June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.