David Jerome, managing director of General Motors Korea, is being reassigned to the automaker’s U.S. operations at a director’s level, sources tell Ward’s. GM would not comment, but sources say Mr. Jerome will begin his new duties with General Motors Corp.’s public policy office in November. In his new position, Mr. Jerome, an attorney, will have a voice in GM’s policy in various international trade issues, including the automotive trade imbalance with South Korea. He was involved in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Chief to Join Washington Staff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.