GM Korea conducts the presale launch of the all-new â€™12 Chevrolet Malibu in Seoul and is taking orders, although the vehicle is only in pilot production. â€śWe are taking preorders now, and the Malibu will go into mass production sometime in November,â€ť a spokesman tells WardsAuto. â€śItâ€™s available in Korea with 2.0L and 2.4L engines with prices from 21.8 million to 31.7 million won ($18,000 to $26,300). â€śInitial production is for the domestic market only, and we have no announcements about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Holds Presale Launch of â€™12 Chevrolet Malibu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.