GM Korea’s tentative labor agreement, reached Tuesday and still subject to worker ratification, calls for a basic salary increase of 78,828 won ($75) per month, a 4 million won ($3,800) performance bonus and a 1-time special bonus of 2.5 million won ($2,400), a company spokesman tells Ward’s. “The company also will pay workers a 0.5 million won ($469) lump sum at the end of the year, when quality targets have been met,” he says. “The bonuses proposed by management total 7 million won ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Korea Labor Union to Vote on Ratifying New Contract This Week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.