SAN ANTONIO, TX – Beginning this fall, General Motors Corp. will become the first auto maker in the U.S. to offer a dealer-installed power seat in its minivans that aids entry and exit for disabled and elderly passengers. A $4,590 option, the Sit-N-Lift Power Seat replaces the passenger-side second row captain’s chair on extended-wheelbase Chevy Venture, Pontiac Montana and Oldsmobile Silhouette minivans. The remote-control operated bucket seat rotates, extends out of the vehicle through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Launches First Dealer-Installed Seat for Disabled, Elderly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.