MAASTRICHT, the Netherlands — Forget full-size pickup trucks. General Motors Corp.'s most important product arguably is a compact car that's not even sold in the U.S. The Opel/Chevy Corsa, the world car that was designed without any intention of ever becoming one, enters its third generation since its introduction in 1984 when the '01 model begins hitting European markets this month. Featuring the first public use of the crucially important Gamma platform, the car will be sold in some 80 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM launches new Corsa models, Gamma platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.