DETROIT – With about 1 million conquest sales since 1992 to consumers redeeming money earned from using The GM Card credit card, General Motors Corp. launches two new credit card products in an effort to reach new customers and gain market share. The auto maker hopes to issue the credit cards to more than 500,000 consumers, who will apply cash earned from using the cards towards purchasing a new GM vehicle. “The GM Card has made major contributions to the overall success of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Launches Two New Credit Cards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.