General Motors Corp. will be launching the first 25 salable Chevrolet SSRs in a unique "Signature Series" program. The designated SSRs will be used in a variety of high-profile launch activities around the U.S. in 2003. Memorabilia will be collected from the various activities and included in a special scrapbook, detailing the vehiclesâ€™ journeys up to the point they are auctioned off in 2003. Each of the vehicles will have a one-of-a-kind pedigree, says GM, including signatures of GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Launching 25 Unique SSRâ€™s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.