Hoping to exploit DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s decision to exit the full-size van market, General Motors Corp. will put into production during the first quarter of 2001 Chevy Express LT and GMC Savana SLT luxury 7-passenger vans, featuring a host of entertainment functions and exterior enhancements. The automaker is forecasting sales of 10,000-15,000 units annually and a price range of $34,000-$37,000. GM believes the new products will find a niche in the market as the only luxury full-size ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Lear Ready Luxury Vans for '01" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.