General Motors Corp. is keeping its second-quarter North American output, with some tweaks, at 1,186,500 cars and trucks, 10.3% below the 1,322,100 vehicles built in April-June 2004. There had been speculation GM might trim its May-June volume due to weakening sales. (See related data: Ward's North American Production Schedule- May 2005) Instead, the auto maker has shuffled monthly schedules so that a 3,500-unit April net overbuild mostly is offset by a cut of 3,000 vehicles in June. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Leaves April-June Volume Intact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.