DETROIT – Chevrolet, GMC, Buick and Cadillac vehicles once were intended to inspire sales of subscriptions to OnStar Inc.’s electronic concierge service. Today, OnStar is being leveraged to sell more cars and trucks. OnStar is launching a marketing campaign highlighting an expanded menu of features that includes new hardware, the ninth generation since the service debuted in 1996, and mobile phone applications under the sub-brand, MyLink. But providing occupant safety and security will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Leveraging OnStar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.