General Motors Corp. executives have some big forecasts for some pretty big vehicles, including light trucks and crossover vehicles grabbing two-thirds of sales by 2005. Even sooner, in 2004, total luxury light truck sales will hit 605,000 in 2004, says Gary White, vehicle line executive, full-size trucks. That's up from 1999 figures of 245,000 luxury truck deliveries and a market split evenly among cars and trucks. GM projects sales of upscale light trucks hitting 262,000 this year and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM: Light Truck Share 66% by 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.