SHANGHAI – General Motors Corp. says it is working on a plan to make better use of production capacity at its struggling Jinbei General Motors Automotive Ltd. joint venture in Shenyang, Liaoning, China. Jinbei GM is a 50/50 JV with domestic producer Jinbei Automotive Corp. Ltd. The plant currently makes the Blazer midsize SUV. “Yes, Jinbei GM has been a troubled operation and hasn’t met the objectives of any of the shareholders,” admits GM China Chairman and Managing Director Phil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Looks to Better Utilize Jinbei JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.