NEW YORK – Encouraged by recent sales gains that have propelled General Motors Corp. into midsize SUV sales leadership, Tom Wallace, vehicle line executive-small and midsize trucks, says his company could do even better were it not for supply constraints. New models such as the TrailBlazer are driving GM to midsize SUV sales leadership. "We're going to look for more midsize capacity," he says. However, he indicates extra production will come from more efficient use of existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Looks to Squeeze Out More Midsize SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.