Renowned General Motors Co. design executive Anthony Lo has left the auto maker, Ward’s learns. GM confirms Lo’s departure, but offers no further details. An informed source tells Ward’s the 45-year-old Lo is headed to Renault SA, but Renault spokeswoman Rochelle Chimenes says the auto maker cannot comment “at this time.” Lo served nearly six years as GM Europe’s director-advanced design, an entity parent GM collapsed into its Germany-based Adam Opel GmbH unit. He drew praise in recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Loses Design Star Anthony Lo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.