VIENNA – General Motors Mfg. Poland Sp. z o.o. will launch serial production of a new Opel Astra sedan at its plant in Gliwice, Poland in August 2007. The new Astra sedan will be the fifth body style in the current Astra family lineup. General Motors Corp. already manufactures the 5-door Astra hatchback, the 3-door Astra GTC hatchback, the Astra Caravan station wagon and the all-new Astra TwinTop hardtop/convertible at plants in Belgium, Germany and the U.K. In contrast to the other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Make New Astra Sedan in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.