Within two years, most General Motors Corp. vehicles in the U.S. and Canada will feature GM’s OnStar safety and security service and StabiliTrak electronic stability control (ESC) as standard equipment. The initiative covers all segments and prices, except for some commercial vehicles. GM North America President Gary Cowger (right) with NHTSA chief Dr. Jeffrey Runge. “These moves are consistent with GM's continuing effort to strengthen its brands, build on our history of innovation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Making OnStar, StabiliTrak Standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.