DETROIT – Joel Ewanick, global marketing chief for General Motors Co., says the recent expansion of his role beyond North America reflects an effort by the auto maker to find “synergies” between regions but ultimately still will rely on a local playbook. “It’s recognition that we are a global company,” Ewanick tells Ward’s during an interview at the North American International Auto Show this week. “You can’t disconnect what we do in North America from what happens around the world and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Marketing Chief Joel Ewanick Thinking Globally, Acting Locally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.