PARIS – For at least the second time this year, General Motors Corp. CEO Rick Wagoner has volunteered to help the auto maker's Chinese partner Shanghai Automotive Industry (Group) Co. Ltd. (SAIC) develop its own brand of car. "Such a cooperation would be out of the ordinary and certainly beneficial," Wagoner is quoted as saying at an automotive forum being held in Beijing this week that includes SAIC Chairman Hu Maoyuan and BMW AG Chairman Helmut Panke. GM builds Buick Regal with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM May Help SAIC Develop Own Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642