General Motors Co. says it may seek funds from outside Thailand to help finance its delayed diesel-engine and pickup-truck projects in the Southeast Asian country. Nick Reilly, GM Executive Vice President and International Operations President, is quoted as saying overseas funding would complement money raised from financial institutions in Thailand. General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. has been seeking the TB15 billion ($439.5 million) from Thai financial institutions led by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM May Seek âOutside Moneyâ to Fund Thai Plant Projects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.