General Motors Corp. appoints Michael C. DiGiovanni to succeed Paul Ballew as the auto maker’s executive director-global market and industry analysis, effective Nov. 1. DiGiovanni comes to the position within GM’s Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing division from its Product, Portfolio and Brand Strategy Group, where he served as executive director. In that role, GM says DiGiovanni led an increased focus on developing distinct divisional brand positionings as a key input into product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names Michael C. DiGiovanni Chief Sales Analyst" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.