General Motors Corp. names Australian Kevin E. Wale as president and managing director-GM China Group. Wale, who has served as vice president-GM Europe, and chairman of GM’s Vauxhall division and U.K. operations, replaces Phil Murtaugh, who resigned from GM on Wednesday for personal reasons. (See related story: GM China Chief Resigns) “Kevin has a proven track record in sales, marketing, planning, finance and overall management,” says GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner. “In addition, his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names New Head of China Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642