General Motors Corp. names Jonathan Browning, the sales and marketing chief at the auto maker's European operations, to chairman of U.K.-based Vauxhall Motors Ltd. Browning, who will continue to serve as GM Europe vice president-Sales, Marketing and Aftersales, replaces Kevin Wale, the former Vauxhall chairman and managing director who recently was named GM China president and managing director. Bill Parfitt, executive-in-charge of GM Europe's fleet and commercial vehicle sales, adds the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names New Vauxhall Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.