General Motors Corp. names Troy Clarke as its new group vice president of GM Manufacturing and Labor Relations, effective June 1. Clarke replaces Gary Cowger, who has been splitting his duties between the position and that of president of GM North America. However, Cowger will remain GM’s global process leader for manufacturing. Clarke has served as vice president of labor relations since January 2001 and got his start with the auto maker 24 years ago as a co-op student for GM’s Pontiac ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Names Troy Clarke Manufacturing, Labor VP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.