General Motors Corp. lost $24 million less than it initially disclosed in third-quarter results due to previously unreported loan sales from its General Motors Acceptance Corp. finance arm. The auto maker now lists a net loss of $91 million, instead of the $115 million reported earlier, with quarterly revenues reaching $48.9 billion rather than $48.8 billion. In a Nov. 7 securities filing, GM also reports receiving subpoenas from the Securities and Exchange Commission and a federal grand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Narrows Q3 Losses; Increases Revenue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.