General Motors Corp. may finalize an automotive financing joint venture in China within the month, company executives say in published reports. GM long has been seeking to establish General Motors Acceptance Corp. in China, where financing services are uncommon. The auto maker is awaiting the People’s Bank of China, the country’s central bank, to finalize rules allowing auto-financing ventures, as stipulated by the guidelines governing China’s entry to the World Trade Organization. GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Nears China Financing Tie-Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.