General Motors Corp.’s new Service and Parts Operations chief Duane F. Miller says he couldn’t be happier with the assignment that takes him back to his roots. Effective today, April 1, Miller, who started his GM career more than 30 years ago with a position at AC Spark Plug, takes over as executive director of GM SPO and adds the AC Delco parts channel to his list of responsibilities that include oversight of SPO’s Canadian, Mexican and international operations. “I love it, I’m very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM New Service, Parts Chief Comes Full Circle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.