General Motors Corp. Korea will begin importing one new Cadillac and two Chevrolet offerings for sale in Korea next year. David Jerome, managing director of GM Korea, says he has obtained approval to sell and service for the first time in Korea the Chevrolet Corvette and Cadillac Escalade sport/utility. Also being discussed is the Starcraft conversion of the Chevrolet Astro van. The Corvette and Escalade are slated to go on sale in the second half of 2001. The Starcraft conversion vans ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Offer Corvette, Escalade in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.