General Motors Corp. will blanket the full-size luxury truck market during the next five months with four new or updated products: the Cadillac Escalade, Yukon Denali, and Yukon XL Denali sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) and Sierra C3 pickup. The GMT800-based vehicles should post combined annual sales of about 70,000 units. The '02 Escalade will be the last of the four to go on sale when it hits dealerships in early January. It's the first Caddy to use the urban-machined design inspired by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Offers Four New Luxury Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.