General Motors Corp. is confident a special cash incentive offered to consumers affected by Hurricane Isabel will help it recover sales lost due to the storm that pounded the East Coast Sept. 18-19. GM is offering a special $750 incentive for consumers affected by Hurricane Isabel. In addition to the spiffs GM is offering nationwide, consumers in Washington and certain counties in North Carolina, Virginia, Delaware and Maryland will be offered $750 to purchase or lease a new GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Offers Special Hurricane Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.