DELTA TOWNSHIP, MI – General Motors Corp. celebrates the completion of two years construction of a $1.5 billion assembly plant near Lansing, MI, May 24, with a pre-production Saturn Outlook cross/utility vehicle rolling off the line to the cheers of workers. The Delta facility may represent GM’s last greenfield plant in the U.S. for some time to come, given overcapacity and shrinking market share prompting a North American restructuring plan that calls for the closing or reduction of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Opens CUV Assembly Plant in Lansing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.