NEW YORK – Auto carriers this week delivered the first vehicles to General Motors Corp.’s new Harlem Auto Mall, the first new-car dealership in upper Manhattan in 40 years. However, some of the 350,000 motorists who pass the site daily have been coming in for weeks in an attempt to service or buy vehicles, officials say, even though the mall won’t open for business until March 1.(See related story: GM Names Chevrolet/Saturn Dealer for Harlem Mall ) The mall contains Chevrolet/Saturn and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Opens Historic Harlem Auto Mall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.