VIENNA – General Motors Corp. opens a new R&D science office in Moscow in order to leverage Russian science institutes and universities on a broad array of technologies, including fuel cells, hybrid and electronic controls and battery research. Initial project work will include advanced materials, emissions control catalyst development, lightweight metal processing, hydrogen storage for fuel-cell applications and engine control technology. Taub: Russia providing world class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Opens Russian R&D Science Office" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.