General Motors Corp. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. have joined forces to develop the next-generation S-10 family of small pickups, a program expected to yield 500,000 units annually — the largest project undertaken by the two in their 30-year partnership. The Isuzu-badged concept truck, recently unveiled in Tokyo, will give way to production versions for both Isuzu and GM with distinct exteriors. The vehicle’s development is a joint effort that leverages each other’s resources and engineering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM, Partners Roll Out New Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.