General Motors Corp. finally made a move regarding its highly treasured Hughes Electronics Corp., announcing last week it would allow its shareholders to swap GM stock for Hughes tracking stock. The exchange offer, which will take place by June 30, at least partially answers clamoring by investors and analysts to unlock some of Hughes' value from within GM. Plans call for GM to offer shareholders $8 billion in Hughes tracking stock as well as contributing $7 billion of its Hughes stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Plans Hughes Stock Swap by 2Q" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.