General Motors Corp. likely will name a replacement this week for Michael J. O'Malley, who quit last week as Cadillac general manager to become global business director for the Ford Motor Co. account at the J. Walter Thompson advertising agency. “Sooner rather than later,” says a GM spokesman of the timeframe for naming a replacement. It appears likely GM will pluck an executive from another company, likely a foreign automaker, to replace Mr. O'Malley. Olds General Manager Debra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Poised to Name New Caddy Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.