VIENNA – General Motors Mfg. Poland Sp. z o.o. celebrates production of its 1 millionth vehicle at its plant in Gliwice, Poland. The milestone car, a red Opel Astra sedan powered by a 1.8L gasoline engine, is destined for Russia. The plant, which launched output in 1998, currently makes the new third-generation Opel Astra sedan, the previous-generation Opel Astra, dubbed the Astra Classic II, and the Opel Zafira multipurpose vehicle. All three models are built on the same assembly line. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Poland Hits Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.