TOKYO – General Motors Corp. is edging gently forward in Japan these days, as a niche player in a niche market. The February launch of the Corvette C6 convertible made a satisfying splash as sales of 260 convertibles and coupes emptied Japanese inventory. Next year's allotment of 50 new Corvette Z06 models already has been pre-sold. CTS is only right-hand-drive Cadillac in Japan. But the primary GM push in Japan is behind Cadillac, with sales headed toward 1,000 units this year and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Politely Pushes Cadillac in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.