DETROIT – Expect several significant new engine advances from General Motors Corp. in the next few years, promises Thomas G. Stephens, vice president of GM’s Powertrain division at a recent Automotive Press Assn. gathering here. GM will introduce a host of meaningful new technologies in the next few years as the company’s Powertrain division pushes forward with a strategy to provide world-class engines and transmissions that offer value in addition to performance and refinement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Powertrain Chief Says Engine Innovations Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.