Homi K. Patel, General Motors Corp. vice president and general manager-manufacturing operations for GM Powertrain, will retire June 1, ending 36 years of service with the auto maker. Kent Sears, GM North America vice president-manufacturing processes and global manufacturing system implementation, will replace Patel. Sears, named GM Powertrain vice president of manufacturing operations, will take over the engine and transmission unit May 1. Patel, who was named to his current position in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Powertrain Executive Retiring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.