Is there life in the Pontiac Aztek yet? “It's had a couple of strong months lately. February and March were good and sales were about 3,000 units each month. If we can sell 3,000 a month or about 30,000 a year, we'll make money on it and keep it,” says Ron Zarrella, head of GM's North American automotive operations. “There's still a lot of youth interest in Aztek. Put it on a high school or college campus and kids crawl all over it,” Mr. Zarrella adds. Aztek hasn't enjoyed the best of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM: Price, Not Style, Is Aztek Drawback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.