MILFORD - General Motors aims to take a bigger bite out of the U.S. law enforcement sector in '12 by making its new Chevy Caprice available to more customers and enhancing its warhorse Chevy Impala with a more powerful and efficient high-feature V-6 engine. GM's fleet operations began offering the Caprice, a rear-wheel-drive sedan based on the Zeta platform used for the Chevy Camaro, to governments and municipalities in June. About 400 units of the 6.0L V-8-equipped Caprice have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Priming Pump for Police Sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.