General Motors Co. do Brasil Ltda. plans to develop two new Chevrolet models at its assembly plant in Gravatai, Brazil. The vehicles are scheduled to bow in 2012 and will be sold domestically as well as exported to other Mercosur nations. General Motor Co. spokesman Richard James declines to reveal what the new vehicles will be, saying details will be released closer to their introduction. Production of the new models is made possible by GM’s recently announced $1 billion investment in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Produce Two New Chevrolets in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.