DETROIT – General Motors Corp. names Douglas Herberger to position of GM North America vice president and general manager of Service and Parts Operations. He formerly served as Vehicle, Sales, Service and Marketing (VSSM) general manager – Western Region. Michael Jackson, who is currently VSSM executive director of sales support, replaces Herberger. Both appointments are effective Feb. 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Promotes Two Executives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.